Wednesday, January 21, 2015

replica kelly 32

Luggage! Black Box Drag bag in Crystal City35 cm ciel (or another blue-gray) matte croc birkin at Bottega Veneta. STUNNING both the bag and her owner were gorgeous. She bought the large black cabat. I bought the medium "ink" cabat. Hi everyone. Here are some mod pics that I promised to share with you on 'my first Hermes bag... reveal' thread. I am 152cm tall (5 foot) so not very tall which is why I got the Noe in the bb size. She is nice and compact and doesn't sit out from my hip too far and hangs just low enough to balance out my bustCheers I will start saving for an empreinte artsy in either ombre or infini. Of course by the time I save enough money there will probably be something new that will catch my eye as well. Oh well, let the games begin. replica kelly 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment