Wednesday, January 21, 2015

hermes birkin silver metal replica outlet

hermes birkin silver metal replica outlet If I was you I would be upset too, and it is not a minor issue for almost a new bag for $2000+. And I understand your frustration of not wanting to buy more bags. $100 to replace the handle is not a lot compared to the price of the bag, but it does not seem fair to charge you for that in my opinion.I would bring the bag to the store when the store manager is in, take your husband for moral support and be nice, but persistant. I hope they will take care of you. Please, keep us posted. I like epi!! ...its doesnt sag that much and its beautiful! Which print would be versatile to carry from casual to formal occassions? Pls post modeling pics if you have. Thank you I'm glad to hear it was only HI. I haven't ordered my mon mono zippy and would hate to see the price go up only within a couple weeks of it being available.

No comments:

Post a Comment