Wednesday, January 21, 2015

fake hermes birkin golden metal handbags outlet

Those hightops look interesting... but I agree, LOVE the MC ones!Thanks for sharing! One thing I did start doing after that was to spray Scotch Guard on the inside of my bags. And, now I cut a plastic place mat to fit the fake hermes birkin golden metal handbags outlet bottoms as well. None of that will save the agenda paper, though! Hmmm, maybe again, only when I truly need it, I'll put the agenda in a small safe pouch, too. Yikes, I'm starting to worry too much! But, dangit, I love that agenda now that I'm back to writing instead of using my smart phone for so much. I don't think I'd go to that trouble on a daily basis. yes they did make it in the azur print but since been discontinued. dont know the exact year they stop but i can tell you that the bag launched in 08. Love them~!! Congrats & enjoy~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment