Tuesday, January 20, 2015

best replica hermes purses

HI can i join in... I dont post to much here on the Board. Im from San jose, I shop at VF and SF all the time. I live about 5 mins away from VF. ^^It's open now according to their reps. They won't give me a direct phone number. I guess they don't do that any longer. Galliera PM for sure. I received the Tivoli GM as a present and returned it because one strap kept falling off my shoulder and that drives me crazy. Also, other well worn Tivolis that I've seen get flat after awhile. The pleats get crushed and sink in. I absolutely adore my Galliera. It is the most comfortable bag to wear. Thanks a million for the pictures, resticter. I'm so loving the Alma. And the Speedy sure looks promising. Looks better in the picture! Can't wait to see them IRL. best replica hermes purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment